August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Kathy


Yesterday was Kathy's birthday. Wow, she's the youngest of all of us and she's getting old. Join the rest of us!!!! I know she had a really busy day yesterday and didn't get to enjoy it very much. Shirley and I went over to give her gifts and mom and dad were there. So we did celebrate a little.

And tomorrow it's back to chemotherapy. It's been such a nice break. I know Shirley has felt really good. Well, besides her husband being in a motorcycle wreck and being at the hospital. Other than that... I don't know what the two of them will do when Friday comes. Who will take care of who???

I know that this is a difficult time for Shirley and Mike as it would be for any of us. So please pray that Mike recovers from his injuries quickly. And I will say my own little personal prayer that Mike or Shirley never gets on a motorcycle again.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT IS ABOUT TIME SHE (KATHY) FINALLY GOT TO WHERE WE ARE. THEY KEEP THE BEST IN THE FRONT AND BEHIND,( ME,1ST BORN AND KATHY LAST). JUST JOKING WE ARE THE BEST.
AS FOR SHIRLEY AND MIKE, MAY GOD WATCH AND KEEP THEM SAFE FROM ALL HARM. PLEASE KEEP THEM SAFE. LOVE AND MISS YOU SHIRLEY ,MIKE,SAM AND ALEX.
TEAR

Anonymous said...

We are thankful that Kathy called today and told us of Shirley's condition. We are saddened to hear about it. Connie and I both know what she and her family are going through as we have experienced the same thing in the past. We will of course say a prayer for her and her family. Please know that we do care.

Uncle Bill and Aunt Connie.

Anonymous said...

I had a busy, but good birthday. Teresa - you could have found a better picture. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special.

Yes tomorrow is back to chemo. I get really emotional the night before. I take extra drugs to help me sleep. The legal kind of course. We do what we need to do to get through the day. Drugs and prayers. Prayers and Drugs. And then more prayers when you run out of drugs. Just kidding.

Love,

Kathy

g said...

Happy birthday Kathy!!
You and Teresa and Shirley - what great sisters!!
Everyone of you are thought about, prayed for and loved by many!
You have a very special family.
God Bless you all!
love always,
g
aka
gramma sharon