August 26, 2008

August 26, 2008

Chemo went fine last night. It was a late night. After we were done, we went to eat at Strouds. They have great chicken and they serve it up family style with all of the sides and cinnamon rolls. After we were done, we decided we would not eat like that again. Way too much food and we were just exhausted afterwards. But it was a good time nonetheless with the ladies.

I will say that Miss Shirley was very emotional yesterday. I know that she did not feel good all weekend and that makes me sad. It makes me sad to know you cry Shirley. I know things are difficult, and I know you don't feel good a lot. Life can be very overwhelming and you are dealing with so much. But you have so much support behind you and it is important that you realize that and take advantage of that. It's not easy for anyone to ask for a little help now and then - but people who love you ...love to do that for you. Someday those same people may need you and you will be happy to do it. We love you so much Shirley and want to do whatever we can to make life as easy as possible right now. We can't do much but we will do what we can.

O.K., that's my emotional post for today. Some days are just like that. No chemo next week thank God. And a 3 day weekend ahead. Let's try to make the best of it!!!!

Love, Teresa

No comments: