August 06, 2008

And yet....Another poem...Not by Teresa:)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow smile at someone
That you've never seen before.
Take time to think of others that
You feel compassion for.
Tomorrow tell somebody
How they brighten up your day.
Let random acts of kindness
Put your feelings on display.
Tomorrow hug your children
Somewhat tighter than before.
Be sure to think of all the things
You can be thankful for.
Pat your dog a little longer.
Hug and kiss your husband/wife.
Thank your God for granting you
Another day of life.
...
I really like the line "Pat your dog a little longer". Everyone do that for me!!!! And Tear, thank you for your comments. This blog is definitely an outlet for me and gives me a place to put my thoughts and feelings. It helps. And I am sooo glad everyone likes it. It's nice to hear the good things that people are saying about it. As long as everyone enjoys it, I will keep posting.
See, I don't only talk a lot with my mouth...but also with my fingers!!!!!
Teresa:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL POEM, I THINK IT MAKES YOU REMEMBER THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE. ALSO TRE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE PERFECT IN SOMETHING (TALKING OR YOUR FINGERS DOING THE TALKING) YOU MUST PERFECT THE ART.