August 01, 2008

Another Day

Well, it's Friday, it's super hot, and my dog is still gone:( So, this post is probably not going to be my best. I'm not dealing with the loss of my Rocky very well. I miss him a lot. And I know everyone says that it will get better, but it hasn't yet. So I am still waiting. I did talk to Shirley earlier today and she sounded very tired. I think she was going to spend this day sleeping as much as possible. She had Chemo on Tuesday so today will be her bad day. I am sure being out at the fairgrounds all week has not helped, especially in this heat.

So, not a great day. Hopefully it gets better. We do chemo on Monday afternoon. We are going to start going later so it doesn't ruin our entire day. So I think we go at 4:00 on Monday. I will update everyone on Tuesday.

Have a good weekend.

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Tre it takes time.
Love you, Tear