April 22, 2010

Staying positive...

and happy. I am working really hard at remembering good times and happy things and I think it is working. I am not sure that I knew grieving was actually work. You have to work every second of every day to make sure that it does not consume your life. There are times that I fail but most of the time I am succeeding.

Tomorrow night I am having dinner with my float trip girls. I am really excited about that. I have a countdown on my computer that says it is 98 days away. Still excited. And just a chance to have dinner with all of them will be great.

I have started to get back outside with the bad dog. He needs to be completely retrained. He insists on sniffing every single blade of grass that another dog has been on. So we will walk or run down the middle of the road until we are retrained. He is awesome and I adore him.

I will now enjoy my Chinese delivery....mmmmm!!!!!

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are staying positive! :) And I'm glad you are feeling better...man those sinus headaches really are the killer :(

Hope you were able to get out for that nice walk/run with your puppy :)

LOve,
Tracy