April 20, 2010

Haven't felt very well....

allergies. Causing horrible headaches. I'm ready for everything to quit blooming. And when I stay home from work...I get so far behind. So that stress is added on to the headaches. I know I am definitely not the only one. I hear everyone dealing with the same thing.

I just planned by Nik's graduation party. Unbelievable to me. I taught that little boy to ride a bike, to hit a baseball and whatever other things that he needed to learn. I was his stay at home mommy and I loved it. He takes after me when it comes to being the biggest animal lovers in the world. A very soft heart. And now he is a man. And his momma does not like it. (well there are days)....

Shirley got to go to Kelsey's graduation. And only because I knew that she would not live to see another one of my children graduate. She was in so much pain sitting there but had a smile on her face the whole time. God I miss her.

We have two graduates this year so grandma and grandpa will have to split up. They of course are on the exact same date. Grrrrr....

By the way...bad dog laid in bed all day with me yesterday. I'm not sure he even wanted to get up and go potty when I told him to. I had to go with him. He did not want to leave my side. Some day I have to quit calling him bad dog....he's such a good dog.

O.K. back to work. I love my friends and family and I hope you all know that.

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling yucky! I just sent out invites to my son's grad party to. So hard to believe he is all grown up.

Hope you start feeling better.

Love, Tina