April 05, 2010

Miscellaneous







Easter weekend was nice. The only bad thing is my granny is back in the hospital. She seemed to be doing much better yesterday so let's pray that she gets better and gets back to her home.

We colored eggs. Even bad dog with his hobbit feet got to color egg. I think it turned out pretty good!!!
Steve and I went out and visited Shirley. These are pictures are of her tree and her flowers. It's beautiful out there.

Kathy's food was delicious! Family time was great. Just what we needed. Of course exhausted coming back to work on Monday but that's the way it goes.
Hope it was wonderful for all of you.
Love,

Teresa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..green grass...We're having our worst snow storms of the whole winter...geeso pete..That's a very pretty tree...

Have a great day,

dusty

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,

All the pictures look great! :) Even Grandma looks pretty good considering she's stuck in the hospital :( I pray she is ok and gets out soon too!!

Well, my mom is in the air coming to you guys...I soo wish I was there too! I remember I always used to come out for this week with her..funny how life changes when you get a job and become a slave to it :( Oh well, very thankful I still have it :)

Have a good night

Love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Get well wishes to your grandma, Teresa.

LOVE bad dog's egg! I need to come visit him soon. Shirley's tree is beautiful!

Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Shirleys Tree looks great, and so does Grandama.
Love Tear