April 08, 2010

Grandma is home...

and the day is looking great. I will be having lunch with Mom, Aunt Carolyn, Kathy and hopefully Cindy. That will just make my day awesome.

Tomorrow my baby Jakie turns 17. That will make me sad:( I just hate it. I want my little kiddos back. Steve is taking him to a Royals game - just the two of them for the first time ever. Yay!!! And Saturday we will be having his family birthday party. Grilling out some burgers and dogs. I am really excited. I love doing that stuff with my family. Bad dog will be nice and groomed and looking his best for the family. He is excited as well.

Only a couple of more days without my boss. I am kind of ready for him to come back.

Spring is here. It's absolutely gorgeous outside and definitely brings your spirits up. I love you all and have a wonderful day!!!!

Love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa

So glad to hear your Grandma is home. Enjoy the weekend with you family.

Tina

Anonymous said...

My boss has been gone all week too leaving me in charge and oh my goodness am I ready for him to come back!! It wouldn't be soo bad if we weren't so incredibly busy, but it's been a little hectic at work...just not enough hours in the day or week for that matter :( Oh well...I'll make it through :)

Glad you guys had a pretty day :)

Tracy