April 16, 2010

I said I would never want to go any counseling....



Well too late. I realized last night at dinner that maybe that is why I look forward to my dinners with my girlfriends once a month. They care so much and try to talk to me and help me with my hard times. They are so concerned for me and I can see that in their faces when they are talking to me. I love them. I want them to know that. Teresa, Kelly, Denise, Linda...I love you guys. You were a gift to me after Shirley died. I will never ever be able to express how much they mean to me. How much they help me. I feel bad that we always end our dinner in tears. But they truly understand and they truly help me. Again....thank you so much:) I look at it as they do not have to change their life or schedules around just for me. But they do. God has a place for them. They are such good people.

It was an awesome night. One of Shirley's good friends Laura showed up with her daughter. So nice to see her again.

I am hoping for a more relaxing weekend. Cooler weather. Hope to get the bad dog out running. We both could use it. But there is mud out there right now and not looking for bad dog muddy feet...grrrrr....

I love you ....and you all know who you are. I am glad Aunt Carolyn made it home safe. I love you Tracy.

Love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too Teresa and hope you do get some good R&R this weekend! :) I can't wait for the nicer temperatures to come around..we finally had a taste yesterday but it is cold again...Oh well ;)

I will be praying for Val and her family too!!

Love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Love you, Tee! And thank you for your kind words. I don't always know what to say, but I hope it helps when I listen. :0)

ENJOY your weekend! Smooch bad dog for me!

Love,
Teresa