April 07, 2010

Grandma is doing better...

My granny is doing much better. She may actually get to go home today. It's all a matter of getting her medication straightened out and the right people taking care of her. I went to visit her before work today and I'm so glad I did. She looked wonderful.

I also got to see my Aunt Carolyn. I know that my mother appreciates her help when she comes to town. I am sure that once they get Grandma settled back into her apartment...they will be off to the fabric stores. They are fun.

It's hard sometimes to be in a hospital now. So many things bring back flashbacks and bad memories. It can be very depressing. And the saddest part about it is that I would give anything to go back and let that be Shirley there and us taking care of her. I know that's not the right thing...but I would still want it.

It's such a beautiful day outside. I hope some of you get to enjoy it.

Love,

Teresa

No comments: