October 02, 2008

What's Love Got To Do...Got To Do With It

Guess who's going to see Tina Turner???? Shirley and Teresa. My brother-in-law Joe works as the on-call Physician for Sprint Center and he offered Shirley and I two V.I.P. tickets. That means free food and free drink. They better stock up. Thank you Joe!!! Shirley was super excited when I told her! And that makes me super excited. It should be a great night!!!

I want to thank everyone for commenting on the blog lately. It helps. And we need all the support and prayers we can get.

Love, Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shirley,

I am not sure if this will reach you but I hope it will. I just wanted you to know that the last week I have been thinking about you and your family. I just want to wish you the best and know that you are in my prayers.

I have just finished reading the book "The last lecture". I thought it was very good. The book is a quick read or you can watch the lecture online. Just google The Last Lecture or Randy Pausch. There is a lot of wisdom and inspiration in the book and lecture. I thought of you often as I read the book. Take care.

Stephen Hendrickson
Waterville, KS
email: sbhendrickson@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i hope that you both had a wonderful time. talk to you all later
love you all
rachel

Mauria said...

Shirley,

I bet that was one great concert! A friend of mine went on Friday here in Chicago; Tom Cruise and Oprah were there. I live in a suburb North of Chicago.
I just could not believe it when I heard the news of your cancer.
My mom had Kidney cancer a few years back; I know what your family is going through. I will keep you in my prayers.
I have so many great memories from school, softball and cheer leading. I sure wish I had a sister like Teresa! She was always so spunky and it seems she still is! Love to you!
Mauria Stonestreet