October 27, 2008

Good Morning!!!

Good Morning everyone. It's a Monday after a busy weekend again. Busy but good. Saturday evening I spent with Shirley and Mike going to a Halloween party that was given by one of Shirley's friends. I was actually too tired to go because I spent the day going to my first Jayhawks football game and got to watch them lose. That sucked, but it was a beautiful day and win or lose...it was awesome being there. And after talking to Shirley, I realized that I was going to the party whether I wanted to or not. And of course that was the right decision. We had a wonderful time sitting by a bonfire talking all evening. And the kids got to play and participate in a haunted house. They had so much fun and Shirley and I agreed, that once again, it's very important that they spend this time together. Regardless if we want to go, it's important we do this for them. And it was definitely worth it. I should always listen to my older sister!!! She's so smart.

Fall has definitely arrived and the holidays are right around the corner. I am very excited for that. Shirley has chemo this afternoon, so I am looking forward to seeing the ladies.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT IS GOOD THAT YOU GIRLS GET TOGETHER SO MUCH. EACH DAY CHANGES AS OU CAN SEE IN THE KIDS BUT YOURSELVES ALSO.
LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU , TEAR

Anonymous said...

Shirley, Teresa, and Kathy!

This is Brian Biles checking in (ex Haven Baptist Church, Bonner Springs Grad. Currently in Vero Beach, Florida).
Great to hear how you are doing Shirley. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I enjoy reading the "blog" and seeing how everything is going back "home". If you get a chance, drop me a note. bkbiles@yahoo.com

Take Care,
Brian