October 20, 2008

High Platelets...





Hey, today Shirley has her regular treatment appt. but as of last Thursday the platelets were looking kind of low. If they got much lower they would not do treatment today. So Shirley will have her blood work at 3:00 and we will know then if she can have her treatment. I have prayed super hard all weekend, and I know everyone else has too. I believe that if she is meant to have chemo, then God will make sure she has it. But he may also decide that Shirley needs a break. Either way, we will move forward and accept whatever decision is made.

We did have dinner at Red Lobster on Saturday night. We had a nice big fun group. I hope mom had a great time because we did.

I will update later or tomorrow on the results of Shirley's visit today. I really hate saying this...but pray for Chemo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

YOU ALL LOOK WONDERFUL, I TRUELY MISS ALL OF YOU.
LOVE TEAR