October 09, 2008

An Evening To Remember!!!!





Well, there we are...at the Tina Turner Concert. It was great. After we got to the Sprint Center, our tickets got upgraded from row 24 to row 9. We were right next to the stage. And Joe and Kelly let us have those tickets and they stayed in Row 24. That was sooo nice of them. Again Thank you Joe and Kelly. It was an awesome night. We actually were seated around a lot of older people, so we sat most of the night, but once Tina started Proud Mary, the crowd was on its feet. Shirley and I included - Dancing and singing away. So much fun.
And Shirley did great. She was full of energy. Shirley and I have been to several concerts together and I am pretty sure I would not want to go with anyone else. She is so into the music and just really enjoys herself and makes it so much fun for me. I love you Shirley and it was an evening I will remember forever. Thank you Joe and Kelly for making it happen.

I guess our next event together will be Saturday night playing cards. We haven't done that for awhile so I am really looking forward to it. The boys and Sam are all going to grandma and grandpa's tonight to help grandpa around the house this weekend. Whatever he needs them to do. Good kids. They love it.

So for now, Shirley, rest up, get through today, and look forward to Saturday night!!!

Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was awesome that you were so close to the stage. To look as good as tina turner does at her age i would love it!!!! Well i am so glad that you had a wonderful time together. love and miss you all
love hugs and kisses
rachel

Anonymous said...

Shirley.
I just found out last week about your cancer, and I just wanted to tell you that I have been thinking of you constantly. You and your family are in my prayers!

Teresa...thanks so much for putting this blog together; I have read everyone one of them! You all looked like you had so much fun in St. Louis and your night at Tina Turner! Shirley; I see your smile and I can still hear your giggle; even after all of these years!

Take care

Diana (White) Kraft
dkraft@sunflower.com

Anonymous said...

I AM GLAD YOU GOT TO GO AND SO CLOSE. IT WAS NICE OF JOE AND KELLY THEY ARE GREA PEOPLE.
YOU ARE RIGHT SHIRLEY LOVES MUSIC AS MUCH AS YOU DO, ONLY YOU ARE OVER THE TOP AND SHIRLEY A LITTLE MORE SUBTLE BUT THAT'S WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT YOU TWO.
LOVE YOU BOTH AND THE REST
TEAR