October 16, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

Today Shirley has her doctor's appt. at 3:00. It's just her regular appointment so not expecting any surprises. We should get her new tumor markers and I think we are all a little curious to see what they show. They have been kind of going up and down a little. Sometimes when we go this late in the afternoon, the results are not ready, so we may have to wait around for them or wait until tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be today. Please pray that we get good results today. Between CT scans it's the only test we have to go by to see if this treatment is doing what it is supposed to. And that is to get rid of those awful tumors in my sister's body.


We are also on the countdown for somebody's birthday!!!! Mom!!!! Her birthday is Sunday and we are all planning on dinner out Saturday night at Red Lobster. Can't wait. I'm sure she can't either. With all the stress she is under, she deserves a night out all in her honor. We love her and could not do any of this without her. She is so strong...sometimes I wonder why I didn't get any of that.


I hope everyone has a beautiful day!!!!


Teresa

No comments: