October 21, 2008

She did it....

We aren't sure what she did, but she did it. The platelets sky rocketed. We couldn't figure out if it was the crab legs, melted butter or the margaritas. Whatever it was, it worked. And she got the chemo. It went very smooth and we were in and out in no time. And then I got them all to give in and eat Chinese food. Yea!!!! For those who don't know, I need Chinese food like 65 times a week. Hi, My Name Is Teresa and I am Addicted To Chinese Food.

The food was not nearly as good as the company. We sat there and talked and laughed for a good hour and a half and then it was time to go back home. I found it so funny that when we got ready to leave, we all hugged each other so tight - and to any stranger it would have looked as if we had not seen each other for so long and would not see each other probably for a very long time. And really, it's just four people who love each other very much and hate to leave each other's company no matter how long it has been or will be.

Every one have a great week and if I haven't said it enough, please know we appreciate your thoughts and especially your prayers for our family right now.

Love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SO AWESOM TO HEAR. I KNOW TO BELIEVE IT WORKS. FOR PRAYER NO MATTER THE PROBLEM GOD HAS A PLAN. I WISH I WAS THERE WITH YOU TRE FOR THE CHINESE, I AM A BIG LOVER OF THE FOOD ALSO. MOST OF ALL I MISS Y'ALLS HUGS AND HERE IS MINE FOR YOU SHIRLEY AND THE GIRLS AND MOM... XXXXXXX...
LOVE YOU ALL, TEAR

Anonymous said...

that was kisses here is the hugs OOOOOOO...