February 19, 2010

Sometimes...

you hear something and it just sticks with you. And you love it. And this may be a repeat for anyone who also reads me on facebook.

Watching Private Practice last night a phrase was used that a little girl said her dad was her "anyway friend". No matter what happens, what bad things you do, what stupid things you do...or mistakes you make....they love you anyway.

Guess who my anyway friend was....

I'm sad this week. I'm sad my momma is sick. I'm sad Shirley is gone. It's just a sad week. But tomorrow I will see my mom and dad and other family and play cards and laugh and have a good time.

Bad dog may have to have his name changed. He is my lover. I could not love him anymore than I do. The best hugs I get are from him. I can't wait for the weather to change and take him out.

Have a wonderful weekend. The snow is coming again on Sunday!!!!

Love,

Teresa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doggies are indeed good medicine!

I think I need to see some new pictures of him. Video with the new camera? You can upload them to Facebook you know. Come on! lol

LOVE YOU!
Teresa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I hope Aunt Debbie feels better too!

Love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

It helps me feel better if I go outside at least for a few minutes everyday and get some sunlight on my skin. Just let the sun be on your face for a couple of minutes...And...yes...doggies are the best medicine..

Dusty