February 15, 2010

New Phone...

for Valentine's day. Unfortunately...I lost all of my contacts:( I hate that.

It's a new touch phone and the reason I bring that up is because one of the last things I remember that just absolutely amazed me about my girl Shirley was when we finally were in hospice house, she would be allowed to push her pain pump every 5 minutes. Those first two nights I swear she would set her alarm for every 5 minutes so she could push it. I was amazed she could still do that. I offered to do it for her but she felt too bad keeping me up. I can't figure this phone out for nothing...but she was amazing at technological stuff like that.

She definitely was an amazing person.

I had Alex at my house all weekend. Makes my life happier when I have him. I got to get him valentine's candy and a card and I know Shirley would be happy with me for doing that. I love him and Sam so much.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on that one. My daughter thinks I'm a complete geek when it comes to my phone..

Have a great evening,

Dusty

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing Aunt and Sister and I am sure that Sam abd Alex appreciate you so much. Squeeze both of them for me. Love you, tear