February 17, 2010

Really tired lately...

I'm sure it's from trying to recover from vacation and get back into the swing of things. It's hard. Life seems to be coming together. I have noticed lately that I enjoy coming to work more than I was.

One thing I have not been able to do is to really comfort other people. I think I am starting to get past that part. I am able to deal with my own grief enough that I can actually feel other people's pain.

I feel bad that I have not been there for my family like they have been for me. But I hope I can change that now.

All the things you read about are right. There are so many stages you go through and I guess I am just going through another one.

I'm not sleeping at night and I am feeling very worn down. But good things are happening too.

Love,

Teresa

P.S. Bad dog is the best medicine for anything that bothers you!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think it's true..."dog is a mans best friend" :) They always seem to know how you're feeling and want to be there for you the best they can.

I hope you can start sleeping at night again! I'm praying for you. :)

Love,
Tracy