February 09, 2010

I am a girl....


but I don't like girlie pampering stuff. While we were in Mexico we got a massage, a manicure, a pedicure and a facial. Most women I think like this stuff. Not me. But it did come with the all inclusive package. So I did it. But do I look happy? Especially with my brother taking my picture...grrrr...
The funny thing is I couldn't help but think that this would be Shirley's absolutely favorite part of the trip. Every year on her birthday she would get a massage. She loved them. But I will be honest...I might be a wimp...because it hurt.
It was Bea's favorite part of the trip. She loved it. And I think the other women loved it too. It was just me.
I'm trying to get back into my routine. I didn't sleep good last night. She was on my mind all night.
I have gotten a lot of compliments on my tattoo. :)
Planning dinner with the girlfriends this week...I am excited. I always look foward to that.
It's cold...be careful.
Love,
Teresa


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you just look pretty sitting there letting them play with your toes ;)My mom and I are actually going to get a massage this Friday, can't wait! We've never gotten one before & this place was having a special promotion going on.

Yeah, the roads are crap out there! Frank came to my work to follow me home just in case I got stuck since he has a big jeep & I have a little car. He decided to let me drive the truck while he drove the car...yeah, he kept telling me that it was a death trap driving it. Makes me feel real good about tomorrow mornings drive in :o Oh well, it will be fine...I drive so slow in the snow anyway.

I hope you get better sleep tonight!

Everyone out there be soo careful if you have to leave your house!

Love,
Tracy