February 08, 2010

Some Pictures...






Here are a few pictures from our trip. The top one is a picture of us doing a shot of Tequila in honor of our girl Shirley. She was on my mind several times there. I couldn't help but think about what her and I would be doing together there. We took so many trips together it is just weird for her not to be there. But a great family helps you through the rough times. And they definitely did. They were so much fun.
We spent yesterday at mom and dad's for the superbowl. Laughing at the stories and pictures from the trip. Nothing like relaxing at your parents house for the day.
Life is just flying by me. Not sure if I like it or not.
Love,
Teresa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh...that looks like SOOOO much fun. I love the tattoo and I love the yellow sun dress...I want one. I'm glad you had fun and it's good to have you back.

Dusty

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! :) It looks so beautiful there.

I agree...there is nothing like relaxing at your parents house for the day.

Love,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I am happy you had a nice time. It looks like a blast! Bring your pictures tomorrow night. :0)

Love,
Teresa