September 23, 2008

Some Inspiration

THE SUN IS STILL SHINING

Did you know the clouds simply hide from your sight...
The warmth of God's love and strength of his might?
And these days filled with rain, flood a desperate soul
Where once there was joy and your spirit felt whole.

Did you know there is hope as you rise from despair?
On the wings of His mercy, He'll carry you there...
High above clouds filled with worry and pain
You'll see much more clearly His love never changed.

So let's rise above storms that obscure hopes and dreams
Where our future is hopeful... not what it now seems.
Did you know that God loves you... His love shining bright?
That together you'll triumph through day & through night?

Let us run to God's side when the clouds dim our sight...
Through His eyes we'll see clearly...
The "Son's" love shining bright!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Teresa,

I just wanted to tell you and Shirley that I will be praying for all of you. We went through breast cancer with my Mom, so I have somewhat of an idea what you're going through. Tell Shirley to hang in there. She sounds like she's giving it her all. It's hard to be positive in times like this, but it really helps and it sounds like that's what you're all trying to do..

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerly,

Dusty Hallam (McCool)

Mike Sappenfield said...

Hi Shirley,

I read about your birthday and then remembered that you are older than me. I turn 42 in a few days (yuck) so "happy belated birthday". Can you believe it has been 24 years since high school? Laura Nigh informed me of the situation recently. I am very saddened to hear about it and wish the very best for you and your family. I still remember band class with Mrs. Hamburgular. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,

Mike Sappenfield