September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday To You!!!!!






It's officially Shirley's birthday. Yea!!! We had a great time last night. The group included Mom, Shirley, Cindy, Bea, Kathy and Teresa. It was a great time. After Shirley opened her birthday gifts, we went and had dinner at Red Lobster. Dinner was really good and then we went to see the movie "The Women". It was a really late night and actually I think Shirley did better than a lot of us. I attached some pictures of our night out.

Kathy and I had spent the day before we went out shopping for Shirley. We decided to get her the Christmas Carolers that she wanted for Christmas this year. I think she really liked them. We had so much fun shopping for them at Old Time Pottery and we are definitely going back there to do some more shopping. She got some other great gifts and if I did not have early Alzheimer's disease I would remember what they were. But considering my condition, I can't remember them at all. Sorry. If you talk to Shirley, I'm sure she will be glad to tell you what she got.

Tomorrow we go back to chemo. It will be a late appointment and then out to dinner. Get through this week and then try to have a healthier week off next week. Get your rest Shirley...you are a little older now.
Happy Birthday Shirley!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.