July 18, 2008

No, I am not a Poet

O.K., I guess I should have clarified that I did not write that poem. I got it off a website that I get on regularly. Last night Kathy asked me if I wrote the poem and I am still laughing.

It did make me feel good when I read it though, so I decided to share.

Shirley will be having some girls over for Sammy's birthday tomorrow, so let's hope some of her energy has returned. She is going to need it. I will be having Mr. Alex over to spend the night tomorrow night. Yea!!!! We will be going to see Batman.

Have a great weekend everyone, be safe and happy!!! One week from today....ST. LOUIS!!!!

Love, Teresa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, thank you for your support in all this. All the little things you do turn into really big things that really mean soooo much.

Tear, thanks for supporting us with your comments. We really appreciate & need them.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

OH, WELL IT WAS STILL BEAUTIFUL. HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP YOU FOUR, I WISH I WAS GOING BUT I WAS THERE WITH YOU ALL TWICE THIS YEAR. SHIRLEY TAKE LOTS OF TISSUE TO CATCH THE TEARS FROM LAUGHING SO HARD FROM THOSE THREE. KEEP MOM AWAY FROM ICECREANM CONES GUY SAID. AND I'LL WISH YOU ALL LOTS OF FUN,LOTS OF UNITY,LOTS OF TEARS AND LAUGHS.
LOVE TEAR