May 17, 2010

Another good time...

at bunco. It was a lot of fun. I didn't even play and I had fun. Again, I invited too many people. But I don't mind sitting out and talking to everyone. They might mind it but I don't. Some of mom's work friends and neighbors were there so it was really good to see them again.

It's a busy week. Nik graduates Thursday. It's hard for me to talk about. I remember clearly two years ago how important it was for Shirley to go to Kelsey's graduation. I only had six tickets and I made sure that she was there. Somewhere deep down I knew that Kelsey was the only child of mine that she would see graduate. And it was. What I would give to go back to the time that Shirley and I had babies. It was the very best time of my life.

And then Friday I will go camping with my girls from work. That will distract me and keep me from being sad. It seems that is what I have to do every day...just find something to distract me. And I keep going...

Love,

Teresa

No comments: