October 16, 2009

It's Friday


and I feel crappy! I hate that on a Friday. But I am working on feeling better. I have my momma's birthday to celebrate tomorrow. Her birthday isn't really until Monday, but we are playing cards and eating and drinking together tomorrow night. Yay!!! Tacos and Miller Lite...that's how you get better.

It's almost been 9 months since Shirley passed away. A year ago at this time, we were going out to Red Lobster for mom's birthday. And we played cards a few weeks after that. It would be our last time.

All I can say right now is...how in the heck could she have been gone this long already? It just does not seem like that is possible. I guess I could look at it like...the faster time goes....the sooner I get to see her.

I am looking forward to tomorrow...

Have a great weekend:)

Love,

Teresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that was a really nice picture of the 3 of you...even if Timmy was trying to give bunny ears ;)

I hope you all had fun last night! Tacos do sound yummy! :) I think I heard that Leah was able to come for a visit. :) That was really nice, I hope you all had fun!

Love you,
Tracy